Sartorius Secura 2102-1S precision lab balance features a touch screen display that incorporates a graphical user interface optimized for users in pharmaceutical laboratories. This digital balance does far more than set new standards in metrological specifications. Beyond its technical specs of 2100 grams weighing capacity with readability to 0.01 grams, fully automatic, temperature and time controlled internal calibration and a huge 7 inch round weighing platform. Secura balances are designed for customers who work in regulated environments and need high-quality results without any risk. With Secura, you can now enjoy the security and serenity of knowing that you have done everything right. Based on best practices, Secura ensures the quality of your measurement results, compliance with regulatory requirements and your efficiency as well.
Sartorius Secura sets new benchmarks in every aspect for precision lab balances: features, technology, ergonomic style, and, above all, the entirely new, user-friendly operating design of the Secura that helps make work flows much more efficient. What it boils down to is the Secura is fail-safe: it rules out weighing errors due to incorrect operation and eliminates the time-consuming chore of fine-tuning the settings. Fractions of a second are all it takes for any user to adapt the Secura to specific requirements and obtain traceable results much faster than ever.
Secura comes standard with convenient, built-in applications, a universal power adapter, in-use cover and application guide. These, along with the extensive accessories Sartorius offers, enable you to customize Secura to a variety of weight measurement tasks.
Simply integrated - application software
The Secura balances come standard with a variety of application programs built in, helping to simplify routine tasks:
- Toggling between weight units
- Percent weighing
- Peak hold
- Parts counting
- Unstable conditions such as animal weigh mode
- Mixing enables you to weigh in various components of a formula quickly with 100% traceability.
- Components conveniently lets you weigh components of a formula into separate containers and retrieve the total amount weighed-in at any time.
- Statistics saves you work when you need to know the standard deviation and other statistics on an entire group of different samples, but don't have the time to do the number-crunching yourself.
- Conversion takes care of the math when you need to convert a weight using a factor, say, to calculate the weight per unit area.
APC functions (Advanced Pharma Compliance)
- Monitoring of compliance with the USP minimum sample weight limits
- Password protection of setup settings
- Fully automatic temperature- and time-controlled internal adjustment - isoCAL
- Temporary blockage of data transfer to printer or computer when uncertain weighing results are detected, such as when the result is below the USP minimum sample weight limit, the balance is not leveled or isoCAL adjustment needs to be performed
- Storage of all data of adjustment procedures - Cal Audit Trail
The Sartorius Secura2102-1S even has a port for a below balance weighing hook located on the bottom of the balance. Determine the specific gravity with the built-in density application and below weighing hook
to effortlessly determine the density of solids.
Sartorius teamed up with experienced lab users to develop the user interface of the new Secura. Lab users' number 1 priority was to ensure easy, intuitive operation without having read the manual first. They did it. The self-explanatory icons and plain-text prompts on the large touch screen show you all the information you need to know for the procedure - no more, no less.
For example, the touch-activated print key will appear only when Secura has detected that a Sartorius printer is connected. The Secura also excels in compliance with workplace safety requirements: Even if you are wearing several pairs of lab gloves, you can still correctly use all the functions of the balance.
The Secura 2102-1S is targeted for pharmaceutical manufacturing and research or any weighing environment with strict regulatory procedures. If your weighing application doesn't involve working in a regulated environment then you might want to review either the Sartorius Quintix 2102-1S
or Practum 2102-1S
. Not sure what you need? Call the experts at Precision Weighing Balances to review your weighing application.
See the entire Secura series of precision balances offering 6 models with weighing capacity ranging from 610g - 6100g here.
Free shipping UPS Ground in the lower 48 states for the Secura 2102-1S digital lab balance.
In the YouTube video
above we cover the "Weighing" mode and the different configurations choices. Learn more about the "zero" & "tare" icon on the touchscreen display. We'll show you how simple it is to change the weight unit (g > oz > dwt > lb etc) and how you can drop the last significant digit to increase even faster stable weighing results. Although the laboratory balance we use for this demonstration is the Sartorius Secura225D-1S
semi microbalance the weighing functionality is the same for all the Practum
In the YouTube video
above we cover the "Statistics" mode and the different configurations choices. Statistics is available on all models in the Quintix
Series but NOT available on the Practum balances