Sartorius sets the standards for all others to follow: Cubis, the first series of laboratory balances that feature a completely modular design. User-configurable and customizable to changing applications. Cubis from Sartorius offers faster and more accurate weighing results for the lab. The Cubis MSA12201S-000-D0 offers 12200 grams weighing capacity with 0.1 gram readability.
Featuring top weighing technology, Cubis from Sartorius goes far beyond the usual standards of the premium laboratory balance segment. Cubis is the first custom-configurable lab balance, and meets – and exceeds – Sartorius' strict requirements for Advanced Pharma Compliance. Specially tailored to operators' needs, its application oriented user interface and innovative features make operation of the Cubis uniquely fast and error-free. Cubis is the new benchmark for accurate weigh results.
- MSA Display features a high-contrast TFT touch screen 5.7" graphic display for clear and easy viewing. Display is tilt able and control unit detachable.
- Q-Level – The first balance in its class with automatic leveling
- Q-Pan – Off Center load compensation reduces off-center loading errors, enables
- Cubis to be designed with an extra-large weighing pan.
- Q-Comm – provides maximum connectivity. Three standard interface ports (RS-232, USB, Ethernet).
- Q-Guide – novel, wizard-supported User/Task Management for easiest operation – even when the most complex weighing tasks need to be performed.
- Advanced Pharma Compliance makes Cubis ideal for use in regulated areas. Alert messages and reminder functions with user-definable action hierarchy for leveling, minimum sample weight, calibration and adjustment. Fully automatic calibration and adjustment with isoCAL, GLP-compliant, user configurable printouts
- All Data, such as user base data or tasks can easily be transferred by SD card from one Cubis to another.
- Applications include mass unit conversion, SQmin function, isoCAL function, Density determination, statistics, calculation, averaging, formulation, percent weighing, time-controlled functions, totalizing, second tare memory, counting and over/under checkweighing.
Looking to weigh under laminar-flow conditions with a lab balance? Consider purchasing the optional weighing pan, called Q-Grid weighing pan (accessory YWP03MS), that features a grid mesh. The optional Q-Grid weighing platform allows the user of the balance with a larger pan with the same laminar flow as safety weighing cabinets, workbenches, or even laboratory hoods without restricting the performance of the balance. Weighing applications often are made easier using the Q-Grid grid pan for pharmaceutical labs weighing procedures.
When you are shopping for a new balance we are the pros. Nobody on the internet is focused more on balances, scales and weighing accessories with a more comprehensive and detailed web site offering customers all the information at a mouse click away. Ever wonder why other companies offer so little details about the balances? It's probably because they never even opened the box and turned on a balance Give us a call with any technical question or need assistance in product selection and we'll be happy to help you and recommend the best balance for the money When you call we'll know you by name, not account name When you ask a question, we can answer the most technical and sophisticated applications. Sartorius Cubis Balances are made to order in Germany with a typical lead time of 6-8 weeks.
If you can work with these lead times place the order on line, but if you cannot work with these lead times it is best to call us at 978-521-7095 and we can discuss your weighing application and requirements and offer you alternative models that are in stock
Precision Weighing Balances is your authorized Sartorius laboratory balance distributor. We offer the full line of Sartorius Cubis laboratory balances and you can see the full offering HERE
For a limited time purchase a new Sartorius Cubis and receive one of the following FREE accessories: Sartorius YDP10-OCE data printer or WinWedge Pro
communications data transfer software.