Sartorius Cubis laboratory balances deliver uncompromisingly fast, precise, accurate weighing results. Sartorius Cubis MSE2203S-100-DE offers 0-2200 grams weighing capacity and increments in 1 milligram graduations with high-contrast LCD with simple operation and easy user guidance. Cubis is able to deliver lightening fast weight reading by incorporates the second generation of the world's only monolithic weigh cell manufactured exclusively by Sartorius.
Featuring top weighing technology, Cubis from Sartorius goes far beyond the usual standards of the premium analytical balance segment. Cubis is the first custom configurable lab balance, and meets – and exceeds – Sartorius’ strict requirements for Advanced Pharma Compliance. Specially tailored to operators’ needs, its application oriented user interface and innovative features make operation of the Cubis uniquely fast and error-free. Cubis is the new benchmark for accurate weigh results.
- MSE Display features black and white liquid crystal display with simple operation and easy user guidance. Control unit is detachable.
- Q-Pan – Off Center load compensation reduces off-center loading errors, enables Cubis to be designed with an extra-large weighing pan.
- Q-Comm – provides maximum connectivity. Two standard interface ports (RS-232 and USB).
- Provides audible signal when scale becomes off-level.
- Advanced Pharma Compliance makes Cubis ideal for use in regulated areas. Alert messages and reminder functions with user-definable action hierarchy for leveling, minimum sample weight, calibration and adjustment. Fully automatic calibration and adjustment with isoCAL, GLP-compliant, user configurable printouts,
- Applications include mass unit conversion, SQmin function, isoCAL function, Density determination (buoyancy method only), calculation, averaging, formulation, percent weighing, totalizing, and counting.
The Cubis was developed for users who expect the best possible performance from a laboratory milligram balance. Sartorius balances are known all over the world by metrology experts as the measurement instrument of choice for accurate consistent weight readings. Sartorius has over 140 years building precision weighing balances that are trusted globally.
When you are shopping for a new balance we are the pros. Nobody on the World Wide Web is focused more on balances, scales and weighing accessories with a more comprehensive and detailed web site offering customers all the information at a mouse click away. Ever wonder why other companies offer so little details about the balances? It's probably because they never even opened the box and turned on a balance Give us a call with any technical question or need assistance in product selection and we'll be happy to help you and recommend the best balance for the money When you call we'll know you by name, not account name When you ask a question, we can answer the most technical and sophisticated applications.
Precision Weighing Balances is your authorized Sartorius Dealer. We offer the full line of Sartorius Cubis analytical and milligram laboratory balances and you can see the full offering HERE
Sartorius Cubis Balances are made to order in Germany with a typical lead time of 6-8 weeks
. If you can work with these lead times place the order on line, but if you cannot work with these lead times it is best to call us at 978-521-7095 and we can discuss your weighing application and requirements and offer you alternative models that are in stock.