One of the most sophisticated milligram balances on the market today for precise, accurate weighing results is Sartorius Cubis lab balances. Sartorius sets the standards for all other milligram balances to follow with the Cubis MSA1203S-100-DE offers 0-1200 grams weighing capacity with 1 milligram readability. Cubis can meets most of your strict criteria for advanced pharma compliance and is made to measure for quality management systems in the regulated areas of the pharmaceutical industry.
Featuring top weighing technology, Cubis from Sartorius goes far beyond the usual standards of the premium analytical balance segment. Cubis is the first custom-configurable lab balance, and meets – and exceeds – Sartorius’ strict requirements for Advanced Pharma Compliance. Specially tailored to operators’ needs, its application oriented user interface and innovative features make operation of the Cubis uniquely fast and error-free. Cubis is the new benchmark for accurate weigh results.
- MSA Display features a high-contrast TFT touch screen 5.7" graphic display for clear and easy viewing. Display is tilt able and control unit detachable.
- Q-Level – The first balance in its class with automatic leveling
- Q-Pan – Off Center load compensation reduces off-center loading errors, enables
- Cubis to be designed with an extra-large weighing pan.
- Q-Comm – provides maximum connectivity. Three standard interface ports (RS-232, USB, Ethernet).
- Q-Guide – novel, wizard-supported User/Task Management for easiest operation – even when the most complex weighing tasks need to be performed.
- Advanced Pharma Compliance makes Cubis ideal for use in regulated areas. Alert messages and reminder functions with user-definable action hierarchy for leveling, minimum sample weight, calibration and adjustment. Fully automatic calibration and adjustment with isoCAL, GLP-compliant, user configurable printouts
- All Data, such as user base data or tasks can easily be transferred by SD card from one Cubis to another.
- Manual analytical draft shield chamber with smooth-action doors.
- Applications include mass unit conversion, SQmin function, isoCAL function, Density determination, statistics, calculation, averaging, formulation, percent weighing, time-controlled functions, totalizing, second tare memory, counting and over/under checkweighing.
Cubis is the first lab balance that automatically checks, performs and documents its exact leveling. There's no easier way to ensure that a lab balance is set up properly. This lifts the burden on the user and allows more time for the actual tasks as well as being safer.
The Cubis was developed for users who expect the best possible performance from a laboratory milligram balance. Sartorius balances are known all over the world by metrology experts as the measurement instrument of choice for accurate consistent weight readings. Sartorius has over 140 years building precision weighing balances that are trusted globally.
When you are shopping for a new balance we are the pros. Nobody on the World Wide Web is focused more on balances, scales and weighing accessories with a more comprehensive and detailed web site offering customers all the information at a mouse click away. Ever wonder why other companies offer so little details about the balances? It's probably because they never even opened the box and turned on a balance Give us a call with any technical question or need assistance in product selection and we'll be happy to help you and recommend the best balance for the money When you call we'll know you by name, not account name When you ask a question, we can answer the most technical and sophisticated applications. Sartorius Cubis Balances are made to order in Germany with a typical lead time of 6-8 weeks.
If you can work with these lead times place the order on line, but if you cannot work with these lead times it is best to call us at 978-521-7095 and we can discuss your weighing application and requirements and offer you alternative models that are in stock
Precision Weighing Balances is your authorized Sartorius Dealer. We offer the full line of Sartorius Cubis analytical and milligram laboratory balances and you can see the full offering HERE