For a limited time take delivery of a new Scientech Zeta ZSA210 analytical balance between June 10, 2015 and September 30. 2015 and Scientech will include in the box a $100 manufacturer's rebate form. Scientech will mail you a $100 rebate check when you purchase the Scientech Zeta balance.
Need a higher capacity analytical that you can trust that will give you fast weight readings with excellent repeatability? ZSA210 is just the ticket. And it has a low price. All this and 100% Made in the USA, not China, like most all of our competitors' products. Scientech is the innovator of high quality, precision weighing for over 44 years.
Reliable weighing technology, speed, stability and high-quality craftsmanship are all packaged in the Scientech Zeta Series.ZSA210 offers 210g x 0.1mg and is packed with features, including a high grade stainless steel weighing pan, easy-to-read LCD, application programs including counting, animal weighing, and % weighing.
Scientech Zeta Series offers a brand new, revolutionary weighing technology with a patent pending that no other balance manufacturer can match. This new weigh sensor found only in the Zeta Series offers a very fast response time with excellent repeatability and linearity weighing results. Many of our customers say that the Zeta models are quicker and far more stable than other brand competitor's models implementing a lever designed weigh cell.
Many people call us with the question - what is the best balance to buy? This is so simple now with the Zeta Series since it is all in the weighing sensor design and the company that builds the balance.
Another deciding factor on selecting a balance to buy is issue is repairability.
Many of the balances on the market can't be repaired if you put an excessive load on the weighing pan, but you can with Scientech and at a REASONABLE price. High quality, high performance, and low cost, are the issues that make us say Scientech offers truly a real value over all other brands.
Here are some additional reasons why Scientech is your Measure of Confidence
- - 100% American owned and operated for over 44 years
- - All products 100% Made in the USA
- - Patent pending on Zeta weighing technology that is repairable.
- - Very robust weighing sensor with, Excellent linearity and Superior repeatability
- - New 5-year North American warranty on Zeta models
- - Compact foot print
- - Very large LCD display with larger numerals
- - State-of-the-art (ISO9001) registered manufacturing plant in Boulder, Colorado
- - TQC (Total Quality Control) manufacturing
- - Five-day turnaround for factory service. When you call Scientech at 303-444-1361 within 1 phone call you'll speak with the people who made your balance.
- - Various voltage configurations available for no extra charge
- - All models manufactured to UL/CSA/CE conformity standards
- - Expansive list of standard features
- - We feel Scientech offer the best customer & product support in the industry. Customer satisfaction is their primary goal.
- - Scientech will listen to the customer's needs especially for OEM applications.
Here is the explanation for how the Zeta Series sensor differs.
The Scientech Zeta weighing cells use a parallel guidance system in conjunction with some type of detector, ie. an electromagnetic force restoration (EMFR) detector or a strain gauge detector. The advantage of the EMFR detectors is high resolution. The disadvantages are its lever, couplers, and flexures that can be easily damaged or broken, which results in costly repairs. The advantage of the strain gauge detectors is that they are rugged. The disadvantages are its poor resolution. The Zeta Series bridges the gap between the EMFR detectors and the strain gauge detectors. Each Zeta model has high resolution since is it an EMFR detector but also it is very rugged since it does not have a lever, couplers, or flexures.
The foundation for this new technology is based on a direct-loading weighing cell concept, which differs dramatically from a normal lever or mono block sensor design. When used in combination with Scientech’s unique and unequalled displacement detection system and our digital servo, the result is a highly rugged weighing sensor that can easily handle readabilities even down to 0.1mg for less cost.
If you're looking for just the weigh cell without the case for a custom application give us a call at 978-521-7095 and we can quote you at affordable prices. Scientech is synonymous with high quality, accuracy, durability, and user-friendly standard features. All models possess Scientech's exclusive real time temperature compensation software, enabling the scale to yield accurate, reproducible results without the need to recalibrate the scale as the ambient temperature varies.