Sartorius TE313-DS Milligram Scales are the alternative for all your simple weighing operations: economically priced, yet with an uncompromisingly high degree of quality, reliability and sophisticated weighing technology. Whether you need to operate a balance in the lab, at school or a university, the Sartorius TE313S-DS Talent Scale will always be the number one choice.
The Talent TE Scale Series offers featuring reliable and rugged weighing technology and high quality craftsmanship. Sartorius TE Balances have just the right features for everyday use in the laboratory, including easy to read, high contrast displays, fast response times and complete ease of operation.
Standard features of the balances guarantee flexibility for running a variety of applications, including counting, net-total formulation, weighing in percent, weigh averaging, dynamic weighing, counting of small parts, and mass conversion by toggling between two weight units
The balance also feature an Bi-directional RS-232 interface for connection to a PC or a remote display. ISO / GLP-compliant printing capability (only in conjunction with YDP03-0CE data printer).
The Sartorius TE313S-DS (310g x 0.001g) is standard-equipped with the following performance features:
- Monolith DLS weighing system for fast stable results
- High-contrast LCD
- All-glass draft shield chamber feature doors that slide open effortlessly and quietly, allowing unimpeded viewing of a sample.
- Built-in overload protection
- 4 digital filter levels to adapt the balance to the conditions at the place of use
- Automatic calibration and adjustment with an external weight, just at the press of a key
- 2 tare keys (for left- and right-handed persons)
- All keys feature positive click action
The Sartorius Talent Portable Balances consists of 16 different models to choose from to meet practically any weighing application.