Looking for a digital balance that will perform? You can get a real winner in the ZSE250 milligram balance. It is very reliable, easy to use, and really repeats to 1mg, not like a strain gauge device. Plus it is a very hardy device as it is not easily damaged or broken. This milligram balance contrasts to the ZSP250 in that it has the high rectangular draft shield - the ZSP models have 3.5 inch high circular draft shields. All this and it is 100% Made in the USA, not China, like most all of our competitors' products.
Scientech Zeta Series digital scales offer a revolutionary weighing technology with a patent pending that no other balance manufacturer can match. This weigh sensor found only in the Zeta Series offers a very fast response time with excellent repeatability and linearity weighing results. Many of our customers say that the Zeta models are quicker and far more stable than other brand competitor's models implementing a lever designed weigh cell.
Many people call us with the question - what is the best balance to buy? This is so simple now with the Zeta Series since it is all in the weighing sensor design and the company that builds the balance.
Another deciding factor on selecting a balance to buy is issue is repairability. Many of the balances on the market can't be repaired if you put an excessive load on the weighing pan, but you can with Scientech and at a REASONABLE price. High quality, high performance, and low cost, are the issues that make us say Scientech offers truly a real value over all other brands.
Here are some additional reasons why Scientech is your Measure of Confidence:
- 100% American owned and operated for over 47 years
- All products 100% Made in the USA
- Patent pending on the Zeta weighing technology that is repairable.
- Very robust weighing sensor with, Excellent linearity and Superior repeatability
- 5-year North American warranty on Zeta models
- Compact foot print
- Very large LCD display with larger numerals
- State-of-the-art (ISO9001) registered manufacturing plant in Boulder, Colorado
- TQC (Total Quality Control) manufacturing
- Various voltage configurations available for no extra charge
- All models manufactured to UL/CSA/CE conformity standards
- Expansive list of standard features
- We feel Scientech offer the best customer & product support in the industry.
- Customer satisfaction is their primary goal
- Scientech will listen to the customer's needs especially for OEM applications
- Five-day turnaround for factory service. When you call Scientech at 303-444-1361 within 1 phone call you'll speak with the people who made your balance.
If you're looking for just the weigh cell without the case for a custom application give us a call at 978-521-7095 and we can quote you at affordable prices.
Scientech is synonymous with high quality, accuracy, durability, and user-friendly standard features. All models possess Scientech's exclusive real time temperature compensation software, enabling the scale to yield accurate, reproducible results without the need to recalibrate the scale as the ambient temperature varies.
Scientech balances are built in Boulder, Colorado and made to order. Typical lead time is 7-10 business days from receipt of order before the balance ships from Boulder, Colorado.
100% Made in the USA by the innovator of high quality, precision weighing for over 4 decades.
5 year manufacturer limited warranty within North America from the date
200 g class 1 calibration weight
Glass Draft Shield
Capacity x Readability
250 g x 0.001 g
Carats, Ounces, Pennyweight, Grams, Troy Ounces
Percent weighing, live animal weighing, user selectable vibration filtering, automatic zero tracking, checkweighing, stability indicator, capacity tracker
Legal For Trade, RS-232c
Legal for Trade
Yes Legal for Trade
Solid Diecast Metal Base Housing, Stainless Steel Weighing Pan, Magnetic Force Restoration Weigh Sensor
External with 200g mass included
RS-232, Aftermarket DB9 RS-232 Adapter Converter with USB Cable can be purchased
Platform size (inches)
120V AC Adapter included
Manufacturer Warranty (years)
Made in the USA. Standard features including an RS232 data interface for connection to computer or printer. The 9.5" high analytical windscreen with 3 sliding glass doors is removable for easy cleaning or glove box application. Zeta Series features weighing sensor with a suspension system which cannot be broken by customer abuse or by dropping a weight onto the weighing pan.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)