13 piece (1kg-1g) class 1 nvlap weight set
This weight set is NVLAP certified, ASTM Class 1 and includes 13 pieces: 1 kg, 500 g, 2-200 g, 100 g, 50 g, 2-20 g, 10 g, 5 g, 2-2 g, 1 g. Any Troemner weight sets over 1kg in total weight come shipped in a 35lb wooden shipping crate.
Availability: 0 left in stock. Usually ships in 3 weeks
YOU PAY: $2,763.00
All surfaces are polished to a perfect, mirror like finish and conform to specifications in ANSI/ASTM E617. For ANSI/ASTM E617 surface finish specifications see the Mass Standards Handbook.
Class 1 weights can be used to calibrate certain Class I and Class II balances and scales as specified in OIML R 76. Class 1 weights can also be used to calibrate Class 2 weights.
• All Troemner weight sets are supplied in protective cases.
• Troemner weight sets where the largest weight is 200 g and lower are supplied in attractive, durable polypropylene cases with a compartment for each weight within the case. There is also a compartment for forceps. The cases are designed so that each weight will stay in its compartment.
• Troemner weight sets, where the largest weight is 500 g and larger are supplied in handcrafted wood cases. Within the interior of the wood case is contained a polypropylene case to hold weights 200 g and below with compartments for each weight. For weights larger than 200 g, a velvet lined compartment for each weight exists within the wood case. There are also compartments for lifters and forceps supplied with each weight set.
• Troemner supplies appropriate lifting devices such as forceps, gloves, and other lifting forks sufficient to handle every weight in the set.
• Troemner individual weights are not supplied in cases. However, protective cases in either wood or polypropylene are available for an extra charge. Wood cases for individual weights are available for weights 1 g and larger. These handcrafted cases feature a fine
Certificate of Calibration - The Certificate of Calibration includes everything found in a Report of Traceability with the additional information listed below:
Test conditions temperature, barometric pressure, humidity.
Conventional Mass Correction
Uncertainty of the measurement
Identification of the balance used in the calibration as found value if an adjustment is performed assumed density of the weight
material weight is made from Pass/Fail result of magnetic testing
Volume of the weight
Cubical Coefficient of expansion
True Mass correction
Difference between Traceability and Certificate of Calibration?
The major difference between the Report of Traceability and the Calibration Certificate is the Report of Traceability is a tolerance test and is only available for new weights. The Certificate of Calibration is a full report of the parameters tested. Above we outline what comes with each report. The Certificate of Calibration will, however, give a smaller uncertainty and a more precise value of the actual mass due to the multiple measurements that are made during the calibrating process. If you require a accredited laboratory certificate to meet ISO/IEC 17025 & ANSI/NCSC Z540-1 the you need a NVLAP Certificate of Calibration.
We also offer a huge selection of Laboratory Calibration Weights and Calibration Mass Sets with Calibration certification and NIST Traceable Calibration for lab balances at www.calibrationweight.com
Product photo may not exactly match the product offered for sale. Please refer to the specs tab.
All calibration weights are not returnable. Once your order has been placed it CAN NOT be cancelled. Please carefully consider this prior to placing your order. The reason for this is these weights are custom manufactured.
|Description:||Alloy 8 Metric Precision Weight Sets|
|1 kg, 500 g, 2-200 g, 100 g, 50 g, 2-20 g, 10 g, 5 g, 2-2 g, 1 g|
|Material:||Highly polished Alloy 8 stainless steel weights|
|Construction:||2 piece construction with handling knob|
|Case:||Supplied in handcrafted wood case. Includes a compartment for a polycarbonate case which holds weights 500 g and below. 1 kg weight is held in an individual polycarbonate case inside a felt-lined cutout.|
YOU PAY: $4,281.00
YOU PAY: $1,485.00
YOU PAY: $1,829.00
YOU PAY: $5,158.00
YOU PAY: $1,696.00
YOU PAY: $2,080.00
YOU PAY: $5,196.00
YOU PAY: $1,400.00
YOU PAY: $2,900.00
YOU PAY: $10,177.00
YOU PAY: $1,205.00
YOU PAY: $3,620.00
YOU PAY: $15,215.00
YOU PAY: $999.00
YOU PAY: $3,425.00
YOU PAY: $1,986.00
YOU PAY: $1,955.00
YOU PAY: $4,300.00
YOU PAY: $754.00
YOU PAY: $1,112.00
YOU PAY: $6,947.00
YOU PAY: $2,063.00
YOU PAY: $13,039.00
YOU PAY: $1,241.00
|Construction||Alloy 8 Stainless Steel|