21 piece (100g-1mg) nvlap weight set class 1
This weight set is NVLAP certified, ASTM Class 1 and includes 21 pieces:100 g, 50 g , 2-20 g, 10 g, 5 g, 2-2 g, 1 g, 500 mg, 2-200 mg, 100 mg, 50 mg, 2-20 mg, 10 mg, 5 mg, 2-2 mg, 1 mg. Polycarbonate case, brush, forceps and USB flash drive included.
Availability: 0 left in stock. Usually ships in 2 weeks
YOU PAY: $2,059.00
Troemner ASTM Class 1 weights 1 gram and above are produced from two pieces of Troemner Alloy 8. The body of the weight is one piece and the knob of the weight is the second piece. The knob has a thread that screws into the body and is tightened. There is a cavity below the knob thread in the body which contains adjusting material, typically the same material from which the weight is made.
Weights 5 mg through 500 mg are 304 Stainless Steel one-piece construction with one side turned up to make them easy to handle with forceps. Corners and edges are smooth. The nominal value of each weight is etched or stamped on the top surface of the weight and their shape is square.
Weights below 5 mg are 3003-H14 Aluminum.
Calibration weights are used for Legal for Trade transactions, FDA compliance requirements and digital scales that need routine calibration to ensure accuracy and we offer a large selection of Troemner calibration weights in a wide variety of size, set and class.
Troemner weights are made in USA with the highest-quality standards.
Troemner's precision weights are sampled regularly throughout the manufacturing process to determine the magnetic properties of the material. Stainless steel is tested for magnetic permeability and for magnetic susceptibility. Once Troemner's two-piece weights are machined and polished, they are checked using a Gaussmeter prior to the calibration.
Troemner Alloy 8 stainless steel precision weight material possesses low magnetic susceptibility, uniform consistency and high resistance to corrosion. The calibration weights have extremely low magnetic properties which exceed the requirements of ASTM E617. In addition Alloy 8 has a more consistent density, and is a harder material than materials used by other weight manufacturers. Troemner Alloy 8 Stainless Steel, which was developed by Troemner and is available exclusively through Troemner. It is the finest grade of stainless steel available and is similar to material originally specified in the manufacture of state primary standards.
Weight specifications are designed so the specifications on surface finish, markings, construction, material density and magnetic properties get more restrictive as the weight tolerances get smaller in order to enable the weight to maintain its tolerance over time. These weights are designed for your most demanding weighing applications.
To get all the accuracy your laboratory balances provide, you need to perform routine calibrations and verifications using precision calibration weights. All of Troemner's Precision Class 1 Calibration Weights are 2 piece construction designed with an adjusting cavity to allow for adjustment during future calibrations. Within the weight there is a cavity that is filled with adjusting material, typically the same material from which the weight is made. This cavity is sealed during the production process to ensure the stability of the weight.
Class 1 weights can be used to calibrate certain Class I and Class II balances and scales as specified in OIML R 76. Class 1 weights can also be used to calibrate Class 2 weights.
- All Troemner analytical precision weight sets are supplied in protective cases.
- Troemner weight sets where the largest weight is 500 g and lower are supplied in attractive, durable polypropylene cases with a compartment for each weight within the case. There is also a compartment for forceps. The cases are designed so that each weight will stay in its compartment.
- Troemner weight sets, where the largest weight is 1000 g and larger are supplied in heavy-duty resin case. There is a compartment holding a polycarbonate case containing weights 500 g and below. 1 kg and 2 kg weights are held in their individual polycarbonate weight cases inside a cut out. For weights 5 kg and larger, a compartment for each weight exists within the resin case. Weights 25 kg and larger are supplied in an individual heavy-duty resin case.
- There are also compartments for lifters and forceps supplied with each set. Weight sets where the largest weight is 10 kg and above are supplied with a Complete Accessory Kit which includes a microfibre cloth, nylon glove, small and wide brushes, and forceps.
Troemner Calibration Weights 1 g and larger consist of a body and a lifting knob. The lifting knob is specifically designed for use with forceps, tweezers or some other lifting device. Weight bottoms are slightly recessed to expose the smallest possible area to wear. Each weight is marked with its nominal value.
Weights 500 mg and lower are made of sheet metal and are one-piece construction with one side turned up to make them easy to handle with forceps. Depending on the class, these weights may or may not be marked with their nominal value.
All surfaces are polished to a perfect, mirror-like finish and conform to specifications in ANSI/ASTM E617
Selecting The Right Weight:
- Check you scale's manual or specification sheet to find the weight value required to calibrate your scale.
- It is recommended that the weight selected to calibrate a balance and/or scale have a tolerance small enough as not to be detected by the balance and/or scale. Troemner recommends the tolerance of a weight selected for calibrating a balance and/or scale is no more than 1/3 of the readability or precision of the balance and/or scale being calibrated. If this cannot be achieved, it is suggested that a Class 1 Precision Calibration Weights with a NVLAP certificate be ordered which provides the actual mass value for the weight which reduces measurement uncertainty.
- Precision Calibration Weights can also be used to check or verify the accuracy of your balance and/or scale between calibrations. It is recommended that the user check a balance and/or scale prior to each use. Keeping the weight at or near the balance and/or scale keeps the weight at the same temperature as the equipment.
We also offer a huge selection of Laboratory Calibration Weights and Calibration Mass Sets with Calibration certification and NIST Traceable Calibration for lab balances.
All calibration weights are not returnable. Once your order has been placed it CAN NOT be cancelled. Please carefully consider this prior to placing your order. The reason for this is these weights are custom manufactured and are certified on the date they were made. In addition, if you touch the calibration weight with your fingers the oil in your skin would change the tolerance and we can not take this chance if the weight was returned.
Product photo may not exactly match the product offered for sale.
|Description:||Alloy 8 Metric Precision Weight Sets|
|100 g, 50 g , 2-20 g, 10 g, 5 g, 2-2 g, 1 g, 500 mg, 2-200 mg, 100 mg, 50 mg, 2-20 mg, 10 mg, 5 mg, 2-2 mg, 1 mg|
|Material:||Highly polished weights. 100g-1g weights are Alloy 8 stainless steel, 500 mg down to 5 mg weights are 304 stainless steel, weights below 5 mg are 3003-H14 Aluminum|
|Construction:||Weights 1 g and above are Troemner Alloy 8, weights 5 mg through 500 mg are 304 Stainless Steel, weights below 5 mg are 3003-H14 Aluminum|
|Case:||Supplied in a high quality polycarbonate case with a compartment for each weight as well as compartments for a brush, forceps and USB flash drive.|
USB flash drive
YOU PAY: $825.00
YOU PAY: $3,200.00
YOU PAY: $7,650.00
YOU PAY: $3,920.00
YOU PAY: $14,300.00
YOU PAY: $1,545.00
YOU PAY: $4,881.00
YOU PAY: $2,086.00
YOU PAY: $1,929.00
YOU PAY: $5,798.00
YOU PAY: $899.00
YOU PAY: $2,345.00
YOU PAY: $5,700.00
YOU PAY: $1,523.00
YOU PAY: $2,343.00
YOU PAY: $11,150.00
YOU PAY: $288.00
YOU PAY: $2,993.00
YOU PAY: $16,700.00
YOU PAY: $1,341.00
YOU PAY: $3,825.00
YOU PAY: $1,810.00
YOU PAY: $1,095.00
YOU PAY: $4,700.00
|Construction||Alloy 8 Stainless Steel|