20 gram calweight Class 1 NVLAP cert
20 g calibration weight Class 1 NVLAP, tolerance ± 0.074 mg, two piece stainless steel construction. Scale test weight comes with NVLAP certification included.
Availability: 0 left in stock. Usually ships in 2 weeks
YOU PAY: $144.00
This 20 gram calibration weight can be used as a reference standard in calibrating other weights and is appropriate for calibrating high precision laboratory balances with a readability as low as 0.1 mg to 0.01 mg.
To get all the accuracy your electronic balance or digital scale provides, you need to perform routine calibrations and verifications using precision calibration weights. Troemner's Stainless Steel Electronic Balance Calibration Weights are intended for this purpose.
ASTM stainless steel electronic balance calibration weights possessing closely controlled density, low magnetic susceptibility, good stability and resistance to corrosion and damage through handling. All of Troemner's Electronic Balance Calibration Weights are type II which have an adjusting cavity to allow for adjustment during future calibrations. Within the weight there is a cavity that is filled with adjusting material, typically the same material from which the weight is made. This cavity is sealed during the production process to ensure the stability of the weight. Electronic Balance Calibration Weights are cylindrical in shape and flat on top, to stack easily on center.
Construction and General Shape:
Troemner's Electronic Balance Calibration Weights are manufactured from the highest quality stainless steel alloy, possessing closely controlled density, low magnetic susceptibility, good stability and resistance to corrosion and damage through handling. All of Troemner's Electronic Balance Calibration Weights are type II which have an adjusting cavity to allow for adjustment during future calibrations. Within the weight there is a cavity that is filled with adjusting material, typically the same material from which the weight is made. This cavity is sealed during the production process to ensure the stability of the weight. Electronic Balance Calibration Weights are cylindrical in shape and flat on top, to stack easily on center.
- Grip handle weights from 5 kg to 30 kg have a recess in the top center of the weight with a lifting handle spanning the recess slightly below the top surface of the weight. The recess allows the user to pick up the weight using the handle and provides clearance for the user's hand. Grip handle weights 5 kg to 10 kg are 5 inches in diameter. Grip handle weights above 10 kg to 30 kg are 6 inches in diameter. The adjusting cavity for grip handle weights is within the lifting handle.
- Cylindrical weights from 1 kg to 5 kg are machined as cylinders and have a groove around the diameter approximately 25% from the top of the weight to allow for easier handling. The adjusting cavity opening is in the bottom of the weight for the 1 kg weight and on the top of the weight for the 2 kg through 5 kg.
- Weights from 200 g to 500 g are machined as straight cylinders with the adjusting cavity opening in the bottom of the weight.
Troemner ANSI/ASTM Classes 1 and 2 have all surfaces polished to a perfect, mirror like finish.
Polycarbonate Cases for Individual Weights:
To safeguard your Electronic Balance Weights, attractive, durable, high quality, polycarbonate cases are provided with weights 10 g through 5 kg. The polycarbonate cases feature a custom insert, bumper, and locking lid to assure weights are held securely within the case and avoid movement. Polycarbonate cases for grip weights & weights over 5kg are available at an additional cost.
Selecting The Right Weight:
- Check you scale's manual or specification sheet to find the weight value required to calibrate your scale.
- It is recommended that the weight selected to calibrate a balance and/or scale have a tolerance small enough as not to be detected by the balance and/or scale. Troemner recommends the tolerance of a weight selected for calibrating a balance and/or scale is no more than 1/3 of the readability or precision of the balance and/or scale being calibrated. If this cannot be achieved, it is suggested that a Class 1 Electronic Balance Calibration Weight with a NVLAP certificate be ordered which provides the actual mass value for the weight which reduces measurement uncertainty.
- Electronic Balance Calibration Weights can also be used to check or verify the accuracy of your balance and/or scale between calibrations. It is recommended that the user check a balance and/or scale prior to each use. Keeping the weight at or near the balance and/or scale keeps the weight at the same temperature as the equipment.
We also offer a huge selection of Laboratory Calibration Weights and Calibration Mass Sets with Calibration certification and NIST Traceable Calibration for lab balances.
Product photo may not exactly match the product offered for sale. Please refer to the "Specs" tab for more details on material & construction.
All calibration weights are not returnable. Once your order has been placed it CAN NOT be cancelled. Please carefully consider this prior to placing your order. The reason for this is these weights are custom manufactured and are certified on the date they were made. In addition, if you touch the calibration weight with your fingers the oil in your skin would change the tolerance and we can not take this chance if the weight was returned.
Cotton Glove (just 1 glove - right hand only)
YOU PAY: $252.00
YOU PAY: $2,343.00
YOU PAY: $330.00
YOU PAY: $147.00
YOU PAY: $329.00
YOU PAY: $4,700.00
YOU PAY: $721.00
YOU PAY: $288.00
YOU PAY: $487.00
YOU PAY: $68.00
YOU PAY: $239.00
YOU PAY: $237.00
YOU PAY: $399.00
YOU PAY: $110.00
YOU PAY: $143.00
YOU PAY: $1,095.00
YOU PAY: $139.00
YOU PAY: $135.00
YOU PAY: $3,920.00
YOU PAY: $1,113.00
YOU PAY: $297.00
YOU PAY: $1,325.00
YOU PAY: $66.00
YOU PAY: $379.00
YOU PAY: $199.00
YOU PAY: $386.00
YOU PAY: $87.00
YOU PAY: $189.00
YOU PAY: $521.00
YOU PAY: $89.00
YOU PAY: $109.00
|Construction||316 stainless steel|