Mettler Toledo XS4002S
Mettler Toledo XS4002S digital precision scale has 4100 gram weighing capacity with 0.01 gram readability.
Availability: 0 left in stock. Out of Stock
YOU PAY: $1,159.20
We only have one of the USED XS4002S precision toploading balance and we are giving the house away selling it at 65% off MSRP. The MSRP is $3312.00 and we are letting go this spotless demo unit for $1159.20. Yes we know we are crazy to sell the Mettler balance so cheap, but then again we are in some crazy economic times. We understand we could get a lot more money for the demo model especially when the condition of the balance is practically brand new, but we just want to move balances.
The Mettler XS4002S offers uncompromising efficiency in the lab and production helping you get your work done faster. Designed for efficiency in everyday operation, it is easy to use, and so rugged and accurate, that it not only optimizes the work process but also pays for itself. The Excellence XS is ideal for continuous operation and has all the qualities of a future legend.
- High-speed results: To get your work done faster. The new Monobloc High speed weighing cell with a separate processor as measurement accelerator reduces settling time - stabilization time - up to 20 %. Thanks to FACT fully automatic internal adjustment, the XS guarantees most precise results. Year-in, year-out.
- Reliability: Made for hard work. The full metal housing of the XS provides protection against corrosive chemicals and prevents the ingress of dust and liquids. The built-in overload protection ensures durability - for long lasting full reliability.
- Easy-to-use: Intuitive operation, simple and self-explanatory. The convenient touch-screen display guides the user directly and safely. DeltaTrac shows the remaining available weighing range at a glance. The alphanumeric keypad allows easy sample identification. Clear text dialogue in multiple languages.
- Display different weighing units
- Formula-weighing application with security check, Dynamic weighing application
- Percent-weighing application, Factor calculation
All used balances are pending availability.
YOU PAY: $2,017.00
YOU PAY: $1,098.11
YOU PAY: $1,999.99
YOU PAY: $1,486.84
YOU PAY: $2,548.80
YOU PAY: $2,260.00
YOU PAY: $1,935.95
YOU PAY: $1,469.99
YOU PAY: $2,120.00
YOU PAY: $1,329.99
|Capacity x Readability||4100 g x 0.01 g|
|Weight Modes||Carats, Grains, Milligrams, Pounds, Ounces, Pennyweight, Grams, Troy Ounces, KiloGrams|
|Features||Parts Counting, RS-232c, Internal Calibration|
|Legal for Trade||No Legal for Trade|
|Construction||Solid Diecast Metal Base Housing, Stainless Steel Weighing Pan, LCD Display, Flexure Bearing Magnetic Force Motor Weigh Sensor|
|Communication||RS-232, Aftermarket DB9 RS-232 Adapter Converter with USB Cable can be purchased|
|Platform size (inches)||6.69 x 8.07|
|Power Requirements||120V AC Adapter included|
|Manufacturer Warranty (years)||1|