A71P15DTNUS Computing Scale with Tower
OHAUS A71P15DTNUS offers a display tower for your customer to see the price and weight. This scale has a 9.5 x 13.3 inches trapezoid shape pan with a maximum weighing capacity of 30 pounds. Perfect for a convenient store, bakery, deli, fruit and vegetable, meats and cheese, confectionery store.
Availability: 0 left in stock. In Stock
YOU PAY: $340.90
Aviator 7000 has been conceived to offer optimum quality versus price in order to guarantee the robustness, operating speed and accuracy you need, whatever your retail environment. The Light-Touch layer keyboard is setting standards thanks to its fast operation, easy cleaning and cost efficiency, while the large 4-line LCD including separate tare line makes daily tasks simple. For secure and easy transportation the Aviator 7000 includes practical design features such as Ergo grips and integrated adapter storage. In addition it offers POS protocol support, external printing enabling accumulation, along with reporting options. Overall the Aviator 7000 offers you a complete package of features rarely seen on an entry level price-computing scale - ensuring that it stands out from the crowd.
Additional features include:
- Connectivity - Aviator 7000 can be connected to an external printer or an electronic cash register. Printing tickets and reports and working with accumulated transactions are also offered as standard.
- Robust and Mobile - The Aviator 7000 is constructed from stamped parts with a sturdy frame plus a large, robust stainless steel weighing plate for easy weighing of larger items. The stainless steel is of high quality making it water resistant and easy to keep hygienic, vital for food safety. For even higher protection, covers are available for both the scale and the pan. The option of rechargeable NiMH or standard size D - cell commercial batteries, deliver full mobility for fast business anytime, anywhere.
- Large, bright LCD Display - Four display lines - including an extra line highlighting preset tares - combined with bright backlight, ensure that the display is clear and easy to read in all conditions. One display instead of the three separate windows, more commonly found on price computing scales, gives the user a faster overview and operation.
- Reliable Performance - OHAUS' long-term experience in engineering precise weighing instruments ensures fast customer transactions and long-lasting performance. Aviator 7000 stands for user friendly functionality and operation. The high quality of the load cell ensures long-term reliability whilst the high speed stabilization means fast signal processing and therefore fast price calculation.
The quality and durability you expect from the industry leader of retail scales - Ohaus Corporation. Precision weighing will help ensure consistently accurate portions - a key to keeping customers satisfied and building repeat business. The sleek, attractive and low-profile 1:3000 NTEP Approved Ohaus Aviator can meet virtually every weighing need on almost any counter. The Ohaus precision load cell made by Mettler-Toledo gives superior reliability and complete accuracy with every use. Powered by AC Adapter for continuous use in your county store, delicatessen, or convenience store on 120V power receptacle or choose battery power to extend the scale´s versatility outdoors. Optional battery power, 6 "D" cells (not included) makes the Ohaus retail scale perfect for weighing garden vegetables from the back of your pickup on the roadside.
The Ohaus Aviator A71P15DTNUS is easy to install, easy to operate, easy to clean, and requires minimum maintenance, everything you want in a retail price computing scale. This stylish, portable retail scale suited to a range of retail environments such as open markets, mobile business or smaller specialty shops. Its robust yet lightweight construction, including a high quality stainless steel plate, make it perfect for these kinds of environment where food hygiene, portability and sturdiness are prerequisites. Coupled with its high quality weighing technology this makes the Aviator a reliable and long lasting investment. Using the scale is also fast and effortless thanks to its ergonomic keyboard layout and simple user interface - thus speeding up customer service in all applications. In addition the range of features and options available on the Aviator 7000 means it can easily adapt to your specific business requirements.
Select from 4 models:
- OHAUS A71P15DNUS [0-15 lb x 0.005 lb] [15-30 lb x 0.01 lb] WITHOUT TOWER
- OHAUS A71P15DTNUS [0-15 lb x 0.005 lb] [15-30 lb x 0.01 lb] WITH TOWER
- OHAUS A71P30DNUS [0-30 lb x 0.01 lb] [30-60 lb x 0.02 lb] WITHOUT TOWER
- OHAUS A71P30DTNUS [0-30 lb x 0.01 lb] [30-60 lb x 0.02 lb] WITH TOWER.
Please notice how the 30 pound version is twice as accurate as the 60 pound version.
Also we can offer is some alternative models to meet your price demands. One alternative is you may want to consider our newest price computing scale, the CAS S-2000 Junior with LCD 60LB WITHOUT POST. Priced less than the Ohaus Aviator you can't beat the CAS S-2000 Junior with LCD 60LB WITHOUT POST.
|Capacity x Readability||0-15 lb x 0.005 lb
15-30 lb x 0.01 lb
|Weighing Function||Zero, Tare, Change, Hold, Accumulation, 1 / 2 lb,1 / 4 lb, kg/lb|
|Display||Backlit LCD including 6-digit weight, 6-digit unit price, 7-digit total price and 4-digit preset tare line|
|NTEP Certification #||Yes - Legal for Trade Class III in the USA.
NTEP Certified Resolution 3000d. CofC #12-007
|Number of PLU's||100 PLU and 24 preset keys|
|Keyboard||Numeric, 32-key light touch keys with key-press beeper|
|Leveling Components||4 adjustable rubber feet with integral rear mounted level bubble indicator|
|Construction||High-grade polymer housing with removable stainless steel pan|
|Application Modes||100 PLU memory, 24 pre-set keys, by-Count Pricing, Fractional Pricing, Pre-Pack Mode, Accumulation|
|Span Calibration||2/3 and full scale capacity (requires purchase of OPTIONAL calibration weight.|
|Tare Range||Full capacity by subtraction|
|Zero Range||At power-on: ±10% / Keyboard: ±2% of full scale capacity|
|Stabilization Time||Within 2 seconds|
|Power|| AC Adapter (included) / 6 D-cell standard alkaline or NiMH rechargeable D-cell batteries (not included)
|Battery Operation||Up to 150 hours (backlight off)|
|Safe Overload||150% of full scale capacity|
|Communication||Built-in RS232 and USB (requires purchase of OPTIONAL cable accessories RS232-POS, USB-POS, RS232-Printer)|
|Additional Features||Exchangeable preset card and keysheet layers, adjustable rubber non-slip feet & front level bubble, integrated adapter storage and carry handles|
|Operating Temperature Range||14°F to 104°F / -10°C to 40°C
80% max up to 88°F / 31°C, decreasing linearly to 50% at 104°F/40°C
|Storage Temperature Range||-13°F to 122°F /-25°C to 50°C|
|Enclosure||Plastic top and bottom covers with Die-casting spiders|
|Platter Size||9.5 x 13.3 inches / 240 x 337 mm (trapezoid)|
(L x W x H)
|15.4" x 13.8" x 16.7"|
(L x W x H)
|18.9" x 18.3" x 7.1"|
|Scale Unit Weight||9.0 lbs / 4.1 kg|
|Shipping Weight||11.0 lbs / 5.0 kg|
|Warranty||12 month manufacturer warranty|
YOU PAY: $340.90
YOU PAY: $299.60
YOU PAY: $301.70
YOU PAY: $256.75
YOU PAY: $268.75
YOU PAY: $304.85
YOU PAY: $304.85
YOU PAY: $250.00
YOU PAY: $299.00
YOU PAY: $321.75
YOU PAY: $157.50
YOU PAY: $623.00
|Capacity x Readability||0-15 lb x 0.005 lb|
|Capacity x Readability (dual range)||15-30 lb x 0.01 lb|
|Readability 2||0.01 lb|
|Weight Modes||Pounds, KiloGrams|
|Features||Legal For Trade|
|Legal for Trade||Yes Legal for Trade|
|Construction||ABS Plastic Housing, LCD Display, Strain Gauge Weigh Sensor|
|Calibration||External - requires purchase of OPTIONAL calibration mass|
|Platform size (inches)||9.5 x 13.3|
|Power Requirements||battery NOT included, 120V AC Adapter included|
|Manufacturer Warranty (years)||1|
|Additional info||32 light touch keys
12 Preset Key, every key can store up to 2 PLU’s
PLU Quantity 100 + 24 pre-set locations