Ohaus Navigator NVT10001/1 precision scale
Availability: 0 left in stock. In Stock
YOU PAY: $391.50
- - A superior mechanical overload protection system enables the scale to safely bear loads up to four times its rated capacity. Built to withstand serious loads but light enough to carry.
- - Constructed from a high-strength 304-type stainless steel pan and an impact-resistant ABS plastic housing, Navigator stands up to years of use and abuse.
- - Touchless sensors minimize the need to press the keypad with your hand, a knife or any sharp object, reducing wear and tear on the keypad, and increasing the effective life of the scale.
- - Stabilizes in less than one second to provide fast, accurate and repeatable weighing results. This helps to improve operator efficiency and to increase productivity.
- - Includes an internal rechargeable lead acid battery that operates up to 100 hours on a full charge. This minimizes battery replacement costs.
- - For maximum portability, the lightweight scale can be easily transported and used in any area where power outlets aren’t readily available.
- - A wave of the hand over the touchless sensors eliminates the extra effort or time to press the keys, which helps increase convenience and efficiency.
- - A bright, backlit LCD display provides optimum visibility in any lighting condition—indoors or out with large digits and indicators to make it fast and easy to read results.
- - Two touchless sensors free up your hands, allowing you to focus on handling samples and keeping the scale free of contaminants.
- - A polished stainless steel pan, corrosion-free plastic housing and spill-resistant pan sub assembly embodies a hygienic design that is easy to clean.
- - A full-body in-use cover is available that wraps over and around the housing and keypad to guard against spills, dust and contamination.
- - IR Touchless Sensors for Hands-Free Operation
- - Stabilization in less than One Second for Increased Productivity
- - Applications Include Parts Counting, Checkweighing and Percent Weighing
- - Multiple Weighing Units Supported
- - Superior Mechanical Overload System, Withstands Overloads of up to 400% of Rated Capacity!
- - Internal Rechargeable SLA (Sealed Lead Acid) Battery
- - User Selectable External Span or Linearity Calibration
- - Multiple Weighing Units (g,oz,lb,lb-oz(decimal / fractional),ozt,ct,dwt,Tael, Tical, Tola)
- - Superior Overload Protection
- - Multiple Application Modes
- - Ultra-Fast Stabilization Time
- - Touchless Sensors
- - Internal Rechargeable Battery
- - Backlit LCD Display
- - Illuminated Up-Front Level Indicator
- - Transportation Lock
- - Security Bracket
- - Intuitive Operating System
- - Spill-Resistant Design
- - Power Auto-Off
- - Menu Lock Switch
- - Skid Resistant Leveling Feet
- - Optional RS232, USB or Ethernet Interface Kit
YOU PAY: $503.70
YOU PAY: $230.00
YOU PAY: $304.00
YOU PAY: $49.95
YOU PAY: $199.88
YOU PAY: $228.75
YOU PAY: $114.88
YOU PAY: $5,196.00
|Capacity x Readability||22 lb x 0.002 lb|
|Capacity x Readability (dual range)||No|
|Weight Modes||Carats, Grains, Pounds, Ounces, Pennyweight, Grams, Troy Ounces, KiloGrams, Newtons|
|Functions||Weighing, percent weighing, parts counting, checkweighing, display hold, accumulation|
|Legal for Trade||No Legal for Trade|
|Calibration||OPTIONAL - 5000 gram external cal weight|
|Communication||Optional RS-232 module can be purchased, Optional USB module can be purchased, Optional Ethernet module can be purchased|
|Platform size (inches)||9 x 6.9|
|Power Requirements||120V AC Adapter included|
|Manufacturer Warranty (years)||2|
|Capacity x Readability(lb)||22 x 0.002 lb|
|Capacity x Readability(g)||10000 x 0.5 g|
|Capacity x Readability(oz)||352 x 0.05 oz|
|Calibration||Requires purchase of OPTIONAL
5000 gram external cal weight
|Keypad||4 mechanical keys, raised and with tactile feedback / 2 touchless sensors|
|Application Modes||Weighing, Percent Weighing, Parts Counting (min AWP, 1d), Checkweighing, Display Hold, Accumulation/Totalization|
0.78 in. high, 6-digit, 7-segment LCD
with white LED backlight
|Units||g, kg, lb, oz, lb:oz, ozt, gr, N, ct, dwt|
|Safety Overload||400% of rated capacity|
|Power||AC Adapter (included) 12VDC, 0.42A Output, 100-240V, 0.25A, 50-60Hz Input|
|Battery||Internal rechargeable lead acid battery, 100 hour typical operation w. 12 hr full charge|
|Stabilization Time||<= 1 second|
||9.5"W x 9.8" D x 2.8" H|
|Pan Size(inches)||9" W x 6.9" D|
50 °F to 104 °F
20 to 85% humidity, non-condensing
|Leveling Adjustment||Front-mounted level bubble with illumination / adjustable leveling feet with
skid-resistant rubber pads