Sartorius MSU4202S-100-D0 lab scale
Sartorius Cubis MSU4202S100D0 offers 4200 grams weighing capacity with 0.01 gram readability. Ethernet Interface and SD card reader are standard equipment.
Availability: 0 left in stock. Usually ships in 2 months
YOU PAY: $4,671.00
Cubis from Sartorius is the world's first lab balance to feature a completely modular design and customizable configuration capabilities. Cubis meets the strict requirements for Advanced Pharma Compliance, and its top weighing technology delivers breakthrough performance. Specially tailored to operators' needs, the application oriented user interface and innovative features of Cubis make operation of the balance uniquely fast and error-free. Cubis is the new benchmark for accurate weigh results.
- MSU Display features a high-resolution black and white 5.7" graphical display with soft key operation. Display is tiltable and control unit detachable.
- Q-Level – The first balance in its class with automatic leveling.
- Q-Pan – Off Center load compensation reduces off-center loading errors, enables Cubis to be designed with an extra-large weighing pan.
- Q-Comm – provides maximum connectivity. Three standard interface ports (RS-232, USB, Ethernet).
- Q-Guide – novel, wizard-supported User/Task Management for easiest operation – even when the most complex weighing tasks need to be performed.
- Advanced Pharma Compliance makes Cubis ideal for use in regulated areas. Alert messages and reminder functions with user-definable action hierarchy for leveling, minimum sample weight, calibration and adjustment. Fully automatic calibration and adjustment with isoCAL, GLP-compliant, user configurable printouts,
- All Data, such as user base data or tasks can easily be transferred by SD card from one Cubis to another.
- Applications include mass unit conversion, SQmin function, isoCAL function, Density determination, statistics, calculation, averaging, formulation, percent weighing, time-controlled functions, totalizing, second tare memory, counting and over/under checkweighing.
Looking to weigh under laminar-flow conditions with a lab balance? Consider purchasing the optional weighing pan, called Q-Grid weighing pan (accessory YWP03MS), that features a grid mesh. The optional Q-Grid weighing platform allows the user of the balance with a larger pan with the same laminar flow as safety weighing cabinets, workbenches, or even laboratory hoods without restricting the performance of the balance. Weighing applications often are made easier using the Q-Grid grid pan for pharmaceutical labs weighing procedures.
When you are shopping for a new balance we are the pros. Nobody on the internet is focused more on balances, scales and weighing accessories with a more comprehensive and detailed web site offering customers all the information at a mouse click away. Ever wonder why other companies offer so little details about the balances? It's probably because they never even opened the box and turned on a balance Give us a call with any technical question or need assistance in product selection and we'll be happy to help you and recommend the best balance for the money When you call we'll know you by name, not account name When you ask a question, we can answer the most technical and sophisticated applications.
Precision Weighing Balances is your authorized Sartorius laboratory balance distributor. We offer the full line of Sartorius Cubis laboratory balances and you can see the full offering HERE. Sartorius Cubis Balances are made to order in Germany with a typical lead time of 6-8 weeks. If you can work with these lead times place the order on line, but if you cannot work with these lead times it is best to call us at 978-521-7095 and we can discuss your weighing application and requirements and offer you alternative models that are in stock.
Dust cover for display
Standard units also come with assisted leveling, standard certificates of compliance, RS232C and USB connections, SD card reader, Ethernet TCP/IP ports.
YOU PAY: $2,017.00
YOU PAY: $2,543.20
YOU PAY: $3,807.00
YOU PAY: $1,013.10
YOU PAY: $7,560.00
YOU PAY: $2,164.95
YOU PAY: $2,202.00
YOU PAY: $2,490.50
YOU PAY: $6,007.50
YOU PAY: $1,812.20
YOU PAY: $2,375.00
YOU PAY: $909.99
YOU PAY: $1,434.25
YOU PAY: $1,242.70
YOU PAY: $1,784.00
YOU PAY: $1,419.00
YOU PAY: $3,676.50
YOU PAY: $1,539.00
YOU PAY: $5,827.50
YOU PAY: $1,491.60
YOU PAY: $4,275.00
YOU PAY: $2,796.50
YOU PAY: $7,002.00
YOU PAY: $1,983.90
YOU PAY: $2,599.00
YOU PAY: $1,299.75
YOU PAY: $810.00
YOU PAY: $1,725.50
YOU PAY: $2,749.00
YOU PAY: $1,646.00
YOU PAY: $1,114.75
YOU PAY: $1,421.20
|Capacity x Readability||4200 g x 0.01 g|
|Weight Modes||Carats, Grains, Milligrams, Pounds, Ounces, Pennyweight, Grams, Troy Ounces, KiloGrams|
|Functions||SQmin function, Density determination, Averaging, Formulation, Percent Weighing|
|Features||RS-232c, Internal Calibration, USB, Ethernet|
|Legal for Trade||No Legal for Trade|
|Construction||Solid Diecast Metal Base Housing, Stainless Steel Weighing Pan, Magnetic Force Motor Monolithic Weigh Cell|
|Calibration||Motorized automatic internal calibration|
|Communication||RS-232, USB, Ethernet|
|Platform size (inches)||8.1 x 8.1|
|Power Requirements||120V AC Adapter included|
|Manufacturer Warranty (years)||2|
|Additional info||High resolution black and white 5.7" graphic display|