Scientech ZSA80 analytical balance
Availability: 0 left in stock. Usually ships in 2 weeks
YOU PAY: $1,695.00
An ideal analytical balance for educational institutions, a low cost, high performance, 0.1mg analytical balance which is based on a unique design. Design yields the most rugged suspension system offered by any manufacturer. The logical conclusion is that the students will not be breaking this suspension system as easily as they do with competing products. All this and it is 100% Made in the USA, not China, like most all of our competitors' products.
Scientech Zeta Series offers a revolutionary weighing technology with a patent pending that no other balance manufacturer can match. This weigh sensor found only in the Zeta Series offers a very fast response time with excellent repeatability and linearity weighing results. Many of our customers say that the Zeta models are quicker and far more stable than other brand competitor's models implementing a lever designed weigh cell.
Many people call us with the question - what is the best balance to buy? This is so simple now with the Zeta Series since it is all in the weighing sensor design and the company that builds the balance.
Another deciding factor on selecting a balance to buy is the issue of repairability. Many of the balances on the market can't be repaired if you put an excessive load on the weighing pan, but you can with Scientech and at a REASONABLE price. High quality, high performance, and low cost, are the issues that make us say Scientech offers truly a real value over all other brands.
Here are some additional reasons why Scientech is your Measure of Confidence:
- - 100% American owned and operated for over 4 decades
- - All products 100% Made in the USA
- - Patent pending on our new Zeta weighing technology that is repairable.
- - Very robust weighing sensor with, Excellent linearity and Superior repeatability
- - New 5-year North American warranty on Zeta models
- - Compact foot print
- - Very large LCD display with larger numerals
- - State-of-the-art (ISO9001) registered manufacturing plant in Boulder, Colorado
- - TQC (Total Quality Control) manufacturing
- - Five-day turnaround for factory service. When you call Scientech at 303-444-1361 within 1 phone call you'll speak with the people who made your balance.
- - Various voltage configurations available for no extra charge
- - All models manufactured to UL/CSA/CE conformity standards
- - Expansive list of standard features
- - We feel Scientech offer the best customer & product support in the industry. Customer satisfaction is their primary goal.
- - Scientech will listen to the customer's needs especially for OEM applications. If you're looking for just the weigh cell without the case for a custom application give us a call at 978-521-7095 and we can quote you at affordable prices.
Scientech is synonymous with high quality, accuracy, durability, and user-friendly standard features. All models possess Scientech's exclusive real time temperature compensation software, enabling the scale to yield accurate, reproducible results without the need to recalibrate the scale as the ambient temperature varies.
|WEIGHING MODES||grams(g), kilograms(kg), milligrams(mg), pounds(lb), carats(ct), pennyweights(dwt), troy ounces(ozt), and ounces(oz) and a custom weight register (programmed when you buy the balance)|
|DATA INTERFACE||Standard RS232C bi-directional interface. Baud rates of 300, 600, 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200|
|PAN SIZE||Circular 3.5" Diameter|
|POWER SUPPLY||100-240 VAC (47-63Hz) with 115 volt wall connector linecord|
|WINDSCREEN (inches)||Standard rectangular (7.5W x 8.25D x 9.5H) Entire draft shield can be removed by simply removing 4 screws.|
|HOUSING (inches)||7.5W x 11.25D x 3.25H|
|Standard Accessories||Manual, AC Adapter, RS-232C data interface|
YOU PAY: $1,638.93
YOU PAY: $1,645.00
YOU PAY: $1,763.75
YOU PAY: $2,501.21
YOU PAY: $5,809.50
YOU PAY: $1,652.40
YOU PAY: $1,899.00
YOU PAY: $1,926.40
YOU PAY: $3,672.85
YOU PAY: $2,257.70
YOU PAY: $2,261.25
YOU PAY: $2,857.70
YOU PAY: $2,075.00
YOU PAY: $1,462.40
YOU PAY: $1,795.00
YOU PAY: $1,946.50
YOU PAY: $2,806.96
YOU PAY: $1,749.00
YOU PAY: $1,469.65
YOU PAY: $2,199.00
YOU PAY: $4,815.00
YOU PAY: $1,410.33
YOU PAY: $3,415.30
YOU PAY: $1,654.40
YOU PAY: $2,832.00
YOU PAY: $1,235.20
YOU PAY: $1,845.00
YOU PAY: $2,527.05
|Capacity x Readability||80 g x 0.0001 g|
|Weight Modes||Carats, Milligrams, Pounds, Ounces, Pennyweight, Grams, Troy Ounces, KiloGrams|
|Functions||Percent weighing, live animal weighing, user selectable vibration filtering, automatic zero tracking, checkweighing, stability indicator, capacity tracker|
|Features||Parts Counting, RS-232c|
|Legal for Trade||No Legal for Trade|
|Construction||Solid Diecast Metal Base Housing, Stainless Steel Weighing Pan, Magnetic Force Restoration Weigh Sensor|
|Calibration||External - requires purchase of OPTIONAL 50g or 80g calibration mass|
|Communication||RS-232, Aftermarket DB9 RS-232 Adapter Converter with USB Cable can be purchased|
|Platform size (inches)||3.5 diameter|
|Power Requirements||120V AC Adapter included|
|Manufacturer Warranty (years)||5|
|Additional info||Made in the USA. Standard features including an RS232 data interface port for connection to computer or printer. The 9.5" high analytical windscreen with 3 sliding glass doors is removable for easy cleaning or glove box application. Zeta Series features weighing sensor with a suspension system which cannot be broken by customer abuse or by dropping a weight onto the weighing pan.|